Maybe it is a sign of old age creeping upon me, but this year I've decided to make a list of New Year Resolutions. Here they are in order of feasibility...
- Draw at least one new cartoon every two weeks. The topic can be anything. If it's work-related, the usual audience can see it. If it's Mac-related, very possible ATPM can use it. Anything else can go into Flickr. Exposure in every way.
- No staying up late past 11:30 p.m., unless it's some kind of work emergency or scheduled work.
- Get up early to do exercise or better yet, to run 2K or more at the nearby park.
- Lose 20 pounds. This is a tough one...
- Go vegetarian one lunch per week. I've done it before for about one year and didn't particularly enjoyed it, but let's give it a second try.
- Get handier with (physical) tools, to fix broken things around the house, to put up shelves, etc.
- Keep in touch better with friends and family. Hopefully my handy iPod touch can help me in those moments I need to write a message and my Son is hogging the PowerBook.
- Win the lotto jackpot so I can quit my day job and actually follow through the above items.